ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED!
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
- Poster Session 1: Monday, December 14, 2020, 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm (Eastern US Time Zone)
- Poster Session 2: Monday, December 14, 2020, 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm (Eastern US Time Zone)
- Poster Session 3: Tuesday, December 15, 2020, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm (Eastern US Time Zone)
- Poster Session 4: Tuesday, December 15, 2020, 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm (Eastern US Time Zone)
Trainee (pre-/post-doctoral researcher) Poster Competition
- Posters submitted by trainees in Superfund Centers or R01 programs will be considered for awards.
Poster Judges will evaluate posters based on the following review criteria:
- Poster appearance: Is the poster logically organized and visually appealing? Do the graphics support the hypothesis/data and add clarity to the overall presentation?
- Written elements of poster: Do the written elements of the poster provide sufficient context and use appropriate language that makes the project understandable and interesting to an educated audience, including those who may be outside of this field of study?
- Audio and/or video presentation of poster: Did the trainee create a recording to detail the main highlights of the study? Was the trainee able to communicate their message clearly and succinctly in the audio recording of the poster presentation? Did the trainee avoid excessive use of jargon or complex vocabulary without adequate explanation?
- Knowledge: Throughout the poster and in the audio/video presentation, did the trainee demonstrate in-depth knowledge of their research topic?
- Translation of research: Did the trainee effectively communicate how the research could be translated to stakeholders or other end-users? Did the trainee convince you that the project is important?
Recording of iPosters (Digital Poster Platform) Demo from 11/10/20
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.